Breaking News
recent

Is Cellino right to leave Leeds?

After another home defeat last night, this time to Blackburn Rovers, we want to gather the feelings of Leeds United fans towards owner Massimo Cellino, who today revealed his decision to sell a majority stake to the group Leeds Fans United.

The Italian, who is currently appealing against a Football League ban, met with fans on Friday. He said he would sell his majority share, without making a profit.

*We are looking for Leeds United fans as writers, providing match previews/reports and opinion pieces. Interested? Contact us here*

"100% I will sell to the fans, if they want to buy it and look after the club. The fans are the only asset the club has," he told BBC Radio Leeds.

Is Cellino right to sell?

Yes
No
Poll Maker



"I'm sad and embarrassed. My dream was to do my best but I've achieved nothing and family aren't even with me.

"I'm trying to protect the club but at the same time it means I have exposed myself. The result is that the fans say 'Massimo it's time to go'."

'Like' e-Leeds United on Facebook!


© e-Media Group 2015 All rights reserved no part of this document or this website may be reproduced without consent of @e_media_group

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.