Breaking News
recent

Ravel the Key to QPR Play-off Hopes

Article by Gabriel Ledger

Well the play off’s begin on Friday away to Wigan and if QPR fans were asked before the season if they would take a spot in the play off’s, I’m sure we all would have. I for one would not be as excited as I am now if it was not for Ravel Morrison in our team. For me he has been an inspiration to the side. Before he came in it just wasn’t quite there, Charlie Austin and Joey Barton were our top two performers.

I had been going down to Loftus Road and nothing was really making me feel that hopeful for the outcome of the season, especially as it all seemed to be going down the pan and supporters starting to question Harry. There was no way I was one of those, it was the players under performing. Then Harry ,I believe, pulled a master stroke in signing Ravel Morrison. He is the player who can do something special on the day. He is something very special and Harry obviously knew that. Every time he gets the ball you start to think something might happen. How many QPR players can you say that about, players who could change a game in seconds, not many, and certainly none in this squad. He can create things, beat players and score.

Without him in our side against Wigan I would obviously still be supporting my team and hopeful but as Friday gets closer, because of him playing, I am excited. This is mainly because over 2 legs against Wigan he will do something special, I’m sure of that, and if we do get to the final then he will perform on the Wembley stage without a doubt. So this could be a great end to a fairly strange season performance wise, but if we pull it off it will be a masterstroke by Harry. I just hope the rest of the team perform to the best of their ability, so come on you super hoops.

© e-Football 2014 All rights reserved no part of this document or this website may be reproduced without consent of e-Football

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you but also everyone in the squad need to step up staring on Friday

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.