Breaking News
recent

Redknapp Vs. McClaren

Article by Gabriel Ledger

Well what a last couple of games for the boys in the blue and white hoops. Would you believe we waited for our best 2 games of the season until the play off’s. Wigan away, Harry got the tactics exactly right, it was pure class what he did to Wigan. We defended exactly how they were told to, I was very impressed.

Then the other night Wigan came to Loftus Road and we were all nervous and not sure which QPR team was going to turn up, and when I sat down and heard the team news, no Ravel Morrison, I turned to my son and said ‘What the hell is Harry doing?’ I gave myself a minute to calm down and as I have done every time this season when people have turned on Harry I have stood his corner and said ‘Listen he knows what he is doing,’ and I said the same again the other night, and as the game got off to a start we looked in bad shape and Wigan were 1 up after 6 minutes. What the hell is going on? Not again. Then all of a sudden Harry changed the formation from 4 4 1 1 to 4 4 2, what a masterstroke. We were playing football like all of us at Loftus Road wants it, were attacking, passing, moving, I was enjoying watching my team, it was fantastic to watch, they looked hungry and wanting it. Then we get a penalty which we deserved, Ravel came on and joined in and played a team game, everybody playing for each other. Joey Barton, man of the match by far, then it went into extra time, at this point I didn’t even care that much if we lost, I was loving how we were playing. I was in QPR heaven.

We looked by far the better team, even Zamora producing his best performance for a long time. Then we get the winner in extra time through a typical Charlie Austin strike, and in the end we went through with QPR fans the noisiest we had been all year, and it was a great evening and I walked away very happy and that’s all we ask for. Now we got Derby at Wembley, Harry versus McClaren. There is no contest in my opinion, Harry is by far the better manager. Do people seem to forget McClaren in the England job, he was useless and now he is in charge of Derby and I don’t dislike the man but I just think he has been lucky in his career, how could you put him above Harry? Everybody thought and wanted Harry as England manager and he should be there now, but England’s loss is QPR’s gain, when it comes to the big games he is genial and I hope he shows everybody again in the final.

All I hope is he plays Ravel from the start as he will produce some kind of magic before he goes back to West Ham as he is a big time player and Harry a big time manager, what a combination for us. So I hope Ravel starts and it’s pissing down with rain and McClaren is standing on the touchline under his umbrella. Derby are a good team and I wish them all the best for the final, I just think we have the edge with certain players and Harry as our manager. Well we will know soon.

© e-Football 2014 All rights reserved no part of this document or this website may be reproduced without consent of e-Football

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.