Breaking News
recent

Come on Harry, Hurry up Harry come on

Article by e-QPR Correspondent Gabriel Ledger

The title of this article will remind some of you of Sham 69 and Jimmy Pursey 1978, but it reminds me of the magnificent 4 of 1978, Gillard, Hollins, Francis and Bowles who were left from the team of 76/77 which in my mind was the best which graced the blue and white hoops. It’s time to hurry up Harry and produce some of the performances these men did for us back then. My last article mentioned it was going to be edge of the seats stuff, I meant in the play off’s, not leading up to the play off’s.

I am Harry’s biggest fan and believe he is the right man for the job. I think it might be a good idea Harry for you to show this lot some clips of how they played the ball at Loftus Road back then. They need to step up for you and us. I want to walk away from watching Rangers and be happy how we have played, even if we lose. Another loss last night away to Blackburn, and they now talk about getting it right for when we hit the play off’s, well I’m still waiting for them to get it right from the start of the season and I’m still waiting Harry, so come on Harry, Hurry up Harry come on.

© e-Football 2014 All rights reserved no part of this document or this website may be reproduced without consent of e-Football

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.