Breaking News
recent

QPR Getting Ready For Play-off’s

Article by e-QPR Correspondent Gabriel Ledger

We are looking for QPR fans as writers. email e-football@live.co.uk for more info!

Well another loss and the talk is about getting ready for the play-off’s. Well I am one of Harry’s biggest fans, and my last article was ‘Hurry Up Harry’ and he still needs to do that. I can understand why he rested 6 players against Leicester and I hope rest is what they need. I’m not too sure that’s the case though, I think they need to be playing together and getting some kind of form together.

I don’t care who we play first and I don’t care whether we play home first or away, it is irrelevant, you’ve got to play whoever and you can’t be frightened of playing anybody. Do I think anybody is scared of playing us at the moment? That will be a big NO. Wigan are the favourites as I said a few weeks ago. I thought to myself, what happens if we did go up? How many out of this team do I think would be in our team next year? Not many. And of course Morrison would be first choice but he is on loan.

If we went up it would cause some real problems for Harry. I bumped into Richard Dunne down Richmond High Street last week as he was putting his card into the ATM. I asked him “What’s going on Rich"? he replied with one answer “Too many injuries.” I’m not having that either, it was proven against Leicester that with a second string team you can play well and this team needs some determination and giving us everything. Maybe I wouldn’t mind Richard Dunne taking out his money from the cash point and me thinking ‘Are you happy picking your wage packet up?’ I earn my wage as a Stone Mason and if I don’t perform I don’t get, if they don’t perform they still get. If we were on a football pay structure of picking up your wages on what position you are in the league, I bet you we would be top two now. We’ve got to get sorted as soon as possible and with the play off’s looming we need to hurry up Harry.

Myself and all Rangers fans are right behind you, just give us something to shout about and feel you’re wanting it as much as us. At the moment I’m not feeling it.

© e-Football 2014 All rights reserved no part of this document or this website may be reproduced without consent of e-Football

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.