Breaking News
recent

Stan Bowles back at Loftus Road

Article by e-QPR writer Gabriel Ledger

We are looking for QPR fans to write about their team! Interested? email e-football@live.co.uk for more info.

As I was walking with my son to Loftus Road, I said to him ‘I have a good feeling about this game.’ Well after 45 minutes I thought I might be wrong! Millwall had the more half chances but QPR were still playing OK, nothing to shout about, but we had a couple of good chances and Charlie should have put us one up. Stan Bowles was the guest for the afternoon and how I wish I was watching him again in the Blue and White Hoops.

When Rangers came out for the second half they played much better and Holiett, after coming on, was dangerous. In my opinion he should be in the starting 11 every time, with him and Morrison playing together we look really dangerous at last.

I thought the second half was one of our best performances of the season and at the back we looked really solid in the second half. We gave away 3 silly free kicks from just outside the box in the last few minutes and Millwall hit the bar, the goal they scored was a fluke and it seemed to happen all in slow motion with Rob Green at fault. But the game was great, the atmosphere was great. Harry, finally you gave us something to shout about and as I walked back home I felt I had been to a game and I enjoyed it.

But all I’m thinking about now is about the play-off's and that we are starting to play better. It's going to be exciting stuff and who would bet against Harry now. Not me.

© e-Football 2014 All rights reserved no part of this document or this website may be reproduced without consent of e-Football

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.